CONSUMER ENGAGEMENT ANALYTICS, MANAGER
Responsibilities: Iconic Beaut/Skincare Brand
- Drive data strategy supporting key strategic brand initiatives with data insights and opportunities
- Review and synthesize data to tell a strong consumer story and identify business building opportunities, turning data results into a compelling story in partnership with senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data from multiple sources
- Develop a picture of the consumer leveraging data from online and offline data sources.
- Develop and maintain ongoing reporting to be delivered to the various brand stakeholders.
- Partner with key departments such as Social Media, E-commerce, brand marketing, CRM and Media in order to leverage data opportunities to drive incremental sales, conversion and consumer lifetime value.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics: other third party solutions such as Social Bakers, Synthesio, Tribe Dynamics are a plus
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Technical expertise regarding data mining, media analysis and segmentation techniques
Education and Experience:
- 5 years of experience with web and consumer analytics
- Experience with predictive modeling, SQL or R a plus
- Experience with A/B testing solutions and attribution modeling a plus
JBCStyle is the leading full-service search firm owning the niche industry of fashion recruitment. Our expertise is in corporate and retail roles worldwide.
Follow along on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Glassdoor for more updates!