CONCIERGE - RALPH LAUREN, BEVERLY HILLS
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of products, brands and international
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: To provide the Ralph Lauren clients with
an exceptional client experience that will always be
remembered as above and beyond with the highest level of
urgency and care.
• Acknowledge and greet all clients with utmost courtesy and
• Serve as information liaison to the Store Management Team
and ‘host of the store’ for clients.
• Identify external resources in the area and build/curate
relationships with newest and most desirable hotels,
restaurants, private clubs and organizations in the area.
• Provide personal services of the highest level that may
include, but not limited, to newest (hard to get)
restaurant/hotel reservations, cultural and sporting events
in LA marketplace, art galleries, theatre, filming
previews, recreational requests, floral orders, shoe shine,
• Create content and process for literature, maps, and other
materials for Ralph Lauren Sales Professional iPads.
• Arrange for, suggest, recommend, book, and confirm
deliverable services that may include referrals to top hair
salons, makeup artists, beauty services and spas
• Explore and identify global concierge resources in major
cities i.e. NYC, Miami, Chicago, Aspen, Hamptons, Paris,
London, Milan etc.
• Assure prompt and positive action on all resident
complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as
conduct quality assurance follow-up; respond to inquiries
• Address and work with clients who present service
opportunities that other staff employees cannot resolve.
Attempt to resolve them and/or elevate to the Store
Director when matters are outside scope or ability.
• Provide continuous updates, edits, reviews and additions to
the electronic database (list of vendors, restaurants,
service providers, etc.).
• Project an engaging, welcoming and professional image in
personal appearance, manner, and demeanor representative of
the Ralph Lauren culture and guidelines.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of retail sales experience, preferably
within the luxury retail market.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well under the pressure of multiple tasks
• Ability to establish and maintain positive working
relationships with management, customers, and co-workers.
• Knowledge and understanding of luxury apparel and
• Possess an active client book, which demonstrates proven
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the