Large home textile and accessory company is seeking a compliance and testing manager.
Will be responsible for the following:
- Sustainability requirements for their customers. This is a growing responsibility, especially Detox which is driven by Greenpeace and will require testing of wastewater, effluents, etc. of our supplier factories.
- Cursory review of all summaries for potential problems.
- Handle all customer and consumer complaints for factory registration, quality, product performance and safety hazards.
- Ongoing factory issues: failed audits, onboarding, product inspection
- Upload documents as necessary (test reports to ICIX and WERCS, CAP’s to Costco BPM, renewed state registrations to GRS, etc.)
- Shipping docs: documents required by CPSIA regs for selling children’s products in the United States.
- all legal labeling (domestic and international)
- all testing requirements (domestic and international and schedule most testing, factory audits, product inspections
- advise factories regarding failing testing or audits, suggesting corrective actions and coaching them for upcoming audits as well as creating and/or critiquing corrective action plans.
This is a great opportunity to work for a very well known company.