• Creative self-starter with an impeccable eye.
• Create and maintain color standard library
• Partner with Director to maintain elevated standards of the brand’s color, print and embellishment quality and consistency
• Manage incoming bulk submits and look samples on a daily basis and expedite approval process
• Comment on fabric quality, weight and hand feel.
• Comment on lab dips, strike offs, embellishment and embroidery submits for smpls and bulk approvals
• Verify color consistency for all classifications within groups for the brand
• Communicate with Director and Management on updates and timelines
• At least 4-5+ years of experience advising color and trim comments
• Bachelor’s degree, fashion school preferred
• Creative approach to problem solving
• Meticulously detail-oriented
• Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
• Highly proficient in Excel.