Client Service Rep
Founded in 2001, Crew Knitwear is a leading designer, manufacturer, and wholesaler of modern missy and juniors apparel selling primarily under the Bobeau and H.I.P. (“Happening in the Present”) brands. Crew’s styles are inspired by contemporary looks and appeal to a broad array of consumers through distinctive color palettes, attractive patterns and textures, and an emphasis on fit. Key products include soft knit tops, dresses, cardigans, pants, and skirts.
As the Client Service Representative, you will:
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal CRM systems and customer purchase orders.
- Manage the sales order fulfillment process; work with logistics team to ensure that fulfillment warehouse has routing guides, packaging and labeling specifications for all accounts.
- Resolve customers issue by investigating the appropriate resolution and following up with customers to ensure proper, complete and efficient resolution
- Establish and maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions to advise and answer customer questions.
- Manage and work with internal departments to resolve customer service issues, including miss-shipments, quality control issues, stock shortages, late product for accounts/ customers.
- Review and respond to incoming customer emails in a timely manner
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Perform general administration tasks
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will have at a minimum also have:
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service position in the apparel wholesale industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer inquiries
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based structured environment
- Ability to multi task efficiently and have good time management skills
- Extensive experience using MS office software, fashion apparel ERP management information system, Blue Cherry software
- EDI knowledge is a plus
- Minimum 3 – 5 years in Customer Service for a wholesale company
- Preferred minimum of 2 years in Apparel industry
- Proficient with Excel on an intermediate level
- Must be able to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and follow up skills