Customer base are big box retailers not limited to: Walmart, target, JCP, Kohl’s, K-mart, Sears, Dicks Sporting Goods etc and off price customers like TJX, Stage Stores, Bealls, Steinmart. Online retailers include Amazon.com, Zuilily, etc.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching and investigating open claims and chargebacks/deductions
- Ability to review vendor guides and communicate possible non-compliance issues with internal teams; and make recommendations to clients to improve process to reduce chargebacks
- Communicate with internal customers (sales, customer service, 3PL) to expedite resolution of chargebacks
- Reviewing Past Due aging and making collections calls and following up on past due AR before 60 days.
- Handle escalation of chargebacks from Chargeback team and reach out to appropriate team to collect on unauthorized deductions
- Negotiating chargeback settlements with customers in accordance with client policy
- Processing credit memos and write-offs for valid deductions with client approval
- Properly record resolved deductions to the right resolve codes
- Work to develop, train and enhance chargeback team’s chargeback knowledge
- Assist in managing ongoing client relationships (interface w/ clients to resolve specific issues)
- Prepare chargeback reports for clients when needed
- Perform account reconciliations and assist with month end tie outs
- Escalate any issue to management in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Chargeback Experience a Must
- Degree and Strong math and solid analytical skills are essential.
- Data entry and Excel skills required would like knowledge of a2000 software
- Working with Retail/Wholesale accounts a plus
- Deadline oriented and good organization skills
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to change and learn new processes quickly and the ability to work in a team environment
- Cash receipts entry and communicate with factor and customers in regards to past dues.