CASH OFFICE ASSOCIATE- RALPH LAUREN, MADISON AVENUE, WOMEN'S
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of products, brands and international
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Ensures that the customer receives exceptional service in line
with the company’s reputation for legendary service, all sales
transactions follow company regulations, and employees receive
training of new initiatives.
• Conduct training of new initiatives, Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs), and Point-Of-Sale (POS) for Sales
Professionals, Management, and support members.
• Manage Cash Office schedule through understanding of the
store calendar and business needs.
• Partner with Operations Manager/General Manager/HR to coach
on performance related issues.
• Verify cash wrap communication is regularly updated
including phone extension list, employee numbers, etc.
• Ensure team provides support to sales professionals with
customer transactions throughout store.
• Accountable for the resolution of customer issues,
partnering with management when necessary.
• Develop and implement strategies on how to increase customer
• Take leadership role in completion of all necessary tasks
including credit card chargebacks, mail returns, etc. for
• Confirm the opening and closing of POS systems; preparation
of deposits; and reconciliation of daily sales media and
• Provide support to Operations teams with inventory
preparation and execution.
• Ensure Cash Office is 100% compliant on POS section of
• Oversee the completion of all technology related issues
including but not limited to POS; phone; iPads; and
printers, fax machines, and copy machines. Develop and
implement strategies on how to improve current Cash Office
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
• Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.
• Proficient typing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• 1-2 years of experience in related field
• High School or College Graduate
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the