Our client is seeking a CAD Illustrator that can operate within an extremely fast-paced environment.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $65,000 - $75,000 a year
Position Overview: We are looking for an expert that has 5+ years of experience with CAD and graphic design. This person will not be responsible for creating original prints or designs, but will be a CAD Illustrator. The CAD Illustrator will be quick to sketch garments in Adobe Illustrator and create CAD bodies. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- CAD Illustrator will demonstrate expert knowledge of both Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and basic Microsoft Office skills
- Sketches CAD bodies and Illustrator flats within a fast-paced environment
- CAD Illustrator will sketch both flat technical garment sketches as well as illustrative sketches
- Works with cross-functional team members including design, technical design, and merchandising teams
- CAD Illustrator must have an eye for color, composition, design and a clear understanding of garment construction
- 5+ years of experience
- Ability to follow directions and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team player needed
- Accuracy and efficiency a must
- Punctuality and professional work acumen also a must
- Advanced College Degree required for the CAD Illustrator role
Benefits: Eligible for a full comprehensive benefits package