If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
CAD Designer III - Print/Color - The Underwear Group
The Color and print CAD Designer position will be responsible for conceptualizing ideas for seasonal development for new core and fashion updates. He or she will present ideas via concept boards, sketches, inspiration images and raw materials.
Ideas will be commercial, factory viable, and within a required cost parameter. Garments will be shown to convey the idea through brought samples and concept garments developed in region. The designer will have a point of view on the color and print choices for the product designed.
He or she should demonstrate a passion for the brand and should connect to the competition and customer to help drive and deliver new innovation and concepts that are exciting and new to the market and continually evolving & growing the brand.
- CAD sketches of bra and panty silhouettes for
- Create seasonal color palettes, standards, and concepts that fall in line with the brands identity and DNA
- Create seasonal mood inspiration than can be leveraged for market presentations and milestone meetings (inspirational tears, decks, etc.) and concept decks for development trips.
- Create seasonal print and graphic direction (meet with print vendors or create prints in house)
- Create seasonal color stories that translate into the intimates product
- Match colors by delivery through illustrator (with cmyk values)
- Digitally communicate color palette; communicate daily with cross functional partners and overseas offices to ensure team has visibility and color and prints are being executed properly
- Work closely with merchandizing to ensure that colors and prints address the needs of the business utilizing knowledge of successful colors.
- Research new lingerie inspiration; research market competitors and ensure the brand continues to be competitive within the intimates category
- Research new and innovative ways to bring excitement into core intimates products
- Communicate updates with the team in a timely manner
- Responsible for maintain the color flow history and basic colors from previous seasons
- Order color standards, assign color names, (not overlapping with existing color names) and request color codes to upload to BOM.
- Prepare the print pass off and pitch sheet to send to region
- Upload colors standards & prints to FTP
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: At least 5 years of experience required in intimates or active wear
Education: College degree in Fashion Design, BA
- Excellent knowledge of PDM, PLM, excel, word, PowerPoint.
- Photoshop and illustrator skills a big advantage.
- Knowledge of product development process
- Knowledge of garment construction and creative skills to take product to next steps.
- Knowledge of raw materials and function with relation to product.
- Ability to partner and work as a team with cross functional leaders
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience globally working & partnering with allocated factories.
- Must be organized & accurate
- Some domestic and international travel.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.