Freelance CAD/Print Designer
CAD Artist/Print Designer – Liquid Knits
We specialize in private labels for mass market missy sportswear.
- Translate and interpret current trends to create original prints.
- Design all over engineered and placement prints.
- Work with purchased original artwork to create repeats and colorstories
- Color match, generate and update digital color palettes.
- Work closely with Head of Design to set concept, color, and print direction
- Scan, clean and create repeats from purchased art work.
- Color separate and prepare detail artwork for factory.
- Research current trends in print design and color.
- Prepare all artwork for overseas production
this position is freelance to perm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Textiles & Surface Design or related degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience designing original prints using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Possess a strong sense of color/print.
- Advanced technical skills using Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience working with print vendors.
- Ability to communicate print and color direction to design team.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and adhere to a design development calendar.