"Clothes aren't going to change the world...the women who wear them will." Anne Klein
Anne Klein’s legacy continues on with a fresh look at this sophisticated brand and opportunities to continue to move it to the forefront of today's consumer. The brand encompasses many categories across women’s wear, footwear and accessories, eyewear, watches, legwear and more.
*******ONLY CANDIDATES WHO HAVE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION NEED APPLY*******
RESUME ATTACHMENT A MUST
Our goal is to build an exciting, engaging web and mobile shopping experience for our ANNE KLEIN woman (targeted roll-out late-spring, 2017). We are seeking a Buyer ECommerce who has passion for product and understand the impact they can make on the consumer. YOU NEED TO WANT TO BE A ROCK STAR! The role closely collaborates and coordinates with the Planning, Creative, and Content teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve sales / inventory targets by developing and driving seasonal business strategies within open to buy parameters
- Manage multiple in house and licensed categories such as: handbags, small goods, footwear, ready to wear, jewelry, watches, soft accessories, & belts.
- Develop / buy a seasonal assortment in accordance with overall strategies, brand growth strategies, and financial plans
- Analyze, report and react to daily sales (topside, classification and style level)
- In partnership with planning, build an in house reporting tool
- Share weekly sales performance with marketing to best optimize paid performance
- Partner with merchandising / production on reorders
- Identify key replenishment styles and forecast demand
- Collaborate with finance department to forecast sales and inventory
- Report on competitors pricing, product, and merchandising presentation strategies
- Impact sales and results by collaborating with the Digital Merchandising Manager to maximize exposure of best sellers, optimize click through and support brand initiatives
- Partner with the sales teams on markdowns and ATS stock needs
- Develop partnerships with the Marketing, Merchandising and Production teams to ensure the specific needs of the site are met
- Collaborate with communication partners (PR and Marketing) to ensure strategies and key product messages are being met
- Gather feedback from ecommerce team on daily performance in terms of sales, client profile / demographics, and client reaction
The ideal candidate would possess the following requirements:
- BA degree is a MUST
- 3-5 years buying experience (ecommerce experience preferred but not required)
- Able to effectively manage time and multi-task, pay strong attention to detail, and work within a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills a must
- Self-motivated, career oriented with confidence and a positive attitude
- Ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent retail math skills required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.