"Clothes aren’t going to change the world….the women who wear them will." Anne Klein
Anne Klein’s legacy continues on with a fresh look at this sophisticated brand and opportunities to continue to move it to the forefront of today's consumer. The brand encompasses many categories across women’s wear, footwear, handbags and accessories, eyewear, watches, legwear and more.
We are on a very exciting growth path at ANNE KLEIN. Our goal is to build an exciting, engaging web and mobile shopping experience for our ANNE KLEIN woman.
We are seeing the Buyer/Planner, ECommerce, who will be responsible for achieving the sales and margin budgets of their respective departments.
- Manage the success of the department through developing and driving seasonal business strategies that exceed financial goals within OTB parameters. Optimization of stock to sales ratios
- Develop assortment in accordance with overall strategies, brand growth strategies, and financial plans
- Analyze and publish selling trends and react with reorders and consolidations from retail, when possible, monitoring the progress of sales and profitability
- Collaborate with finance department to forecast sales and inventory
- Study and report on competitors pricing, product, and merchandising presentation strategies
- Closely monitor monthly deliveries and communicate with Sr. management and Content Management partners to ensure proper execution of planned display content
- Impact sales and results by collaborating with Content Management to maximize exposure of best sellers, optimize click through and support brand initiatives
- Partner with the Sales teams on markdowns
- Provide product performance insights through executing standard weekly reporting and sharing key results
- Develop partnerships with the Marketing, Merchandising and Production teams to ensure the specific needs of the site are met
- Articulate seasonal strategies and key product messages to Digital communication partners (PR, special events, marketing, etc.)
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team
- Gather feedback from Ecommerce team on daily performance in terms of sales, client profile, and client reaction.
The ideal candidate would possess the following requirements:
- BA degree is a MUST
- Prior 3-5 years experience in EComm as a Buyer or Planner
- Be able to effectively manage time and multi-task, pay strong attention to detail, and work within a team environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.