BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Leading Textile Retailer - $115K-$130K
Our client, a Leading Textile Retailer, is actively seeking a proactive and professional Business Development Manager to join their team in San Francisco.
In this dynamic role, you will spearhead developing and maintaining a strong network of partnerships in the industry. Your natural ability to negotiate and close deals will ensure success in this role. Ideal candidates will possess incredible interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Develop positive relationships and opportunities with a variety of brands and retailers
- Maintain strong understanding of industry trends and customer needs for strategy plans
- Ensure brand objectives are met through customer sells and negotiations
- Manage and develop partner collaboration plans utilizing all of the brand’s platforms
- Evolve development plans through feedback and direction from executives
- Take on additional tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Textiles
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in sports or outdoor apparel industry
- Must have experience with project management and budgeting
- Solid understanding of the apparel business environments, issues and trends
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and sell value to C-suite and VP-level executives
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly organized
- Confident, collaborative and proactive
- Flexibility to travel as needed
Please submit resume for consideration.
We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.