Our client, a Leading Fashion Company, is actively seeking a
Business Development Manager to join their innovative and
diverse team in New York City.
In this role, you will develop and implement the sales strategy
for their key customers in alignment with the client’s strategic
objectives. The role requires close cross functional interaction
with trade marketing, logistics and finance to an efficient
execution of programs.
You will excel in this role if you are a proactive professional
with a meticulous attention to detail and a powerful drive to
get the job done right.
• Analyze and understand the market developments and future
• Build long-term partnership with a portfolio of customers;
develop positive relationships with prospective new clients
to increase business
• Establish the sales strategy for key accounts; implement and
develop key account growth and strategy to recommend actions
to meet goals; achieve key account agreed targets and KPIs
• Manage customer negotiations in relation to client’s
commercial strategy and the customer’s trading terms
• Manage key account plan by executing the sales strategy;
identifying the right contacts; establishing visibility
strategy; delivering high-quality customer service
• Identify opportunities for efficiency and profitability and
overall improvement in the management of the account
• Minimum 5 years’ in related positions in Apparel and Fashion
• Experience managing brokers and distributors is a plus!
• Ability to act independently respecting company policies,
guidelines and strategies