BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR / SALES COORDINATOR
The Business Development Coordinator will support the VP's of Business Development in obtaining information and qualifying cold, warm and hot leads. The BDC will be engaging in outbound sales calls, business development, follow up and marketing as you succeed in prospecting and developing potential new clients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and interacting with people. This will be demonstrated by your ability to prospect new clients, engage and educate customers on our products & services, and set appointments.
- Conduct outbound calls of cold, warm and hot leads and qualify potential Clients through a brief questionnaire process.
- Deliver excellent sales/customer service as you proactively greet, educate, and engage customers on our services
- Input detailed data into Salesforce.com database; follow up as required.
- Prepare and send sales proposals to potential Clients
- Maintain a socially-focused, engaging, and persuasive communication approach in any setting
- Engage in solutions-based conversations to influence customers to learn more about our services and, ultimately, get appointments
- Understand and articulate product and service details in an outgoing, enthusiastic and confident manner
- Achieve established sales goals and objectives based on appointments set.
- Work closely with VP's of Business Development on lead generation and optimization
- Provide support to the VP's of Business Development during Trade show events and customer presentation.
Great "entry-level" position with emphasis on sales. Beginning salary range in the $40k range.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office -- Excel, Word, Outlook &
- Experience in Salesforce.com platform a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, professional, & dependable, Results Driven, Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think "out of the box"
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and prone to take action
- Ability to analyze and interpret information promptly
- Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills
- 1+ years' experience in an inside sales, business development, or sales support role
- Prior knowledge of Merchandising Service Organizations a plus
- Experience in working with manufacturers and/or retailers
- Some travel will be required