BUSINESS ANALYST (Accessories & Home Group)
- Prepare weekly bookings analysis vs. same time LY to see
bookings trend year over year.
- Prepare & distribute monthly shipping recaps for all Fashion
Accessories & Home divisions on a weekly basis.
- Prepare Fashion Accessories & Home EOM recap template to
identify monthly and YTD variances +/(-) to budget, latest
estimates and LY.
- Maintain historical database in Microsoft Access for reporting
and analyzing Fashion Accessories & Home businesses.
- Maintain mapping in GSM templates to account for nuances by
division, PC, brand and customer.
- Maintain customer key in Microsoft Access database for latest
estimate grouping by division and to allow standard customer
reporting across Fashion Accessories & Home.
- Prepare & distribute monthly aged ATS on hand for all Fashion
Accessories & Home divisions.
- Prepare standard budget / latest estimate sales and margin
forecast templates across Fashion Accessories & Home
- Prepare standard inventory forecast templates across Fashion
Accessories & Home.
- Prepare monthly latest estimate files in shared folder for all
divisions to access; includes copying prior files, adjusting
links and updating all automated recaps.
- Run monthly latest estimate reports in Analyzer Office; gross
sales and margin, aged inventory, billing status, book/ship
- Works closely with planning and finance management team to
prepare for business meetings with corporate management. (i.e.
business update on a monthly basis).
- Prepare & distribute free of charge recap by division and
Sales Rep to finance team.
- Collaborate with sales, operations, TSG & logistics regarding
order base updates/changes to shipping goals through weekly
ops meetings. Includes providing finance updated sales and GM
against goals each week.
- Provide management and sales with weekly retail sales recap
for Handbags and Fashion Accessories & Home.
- Assist in streamlining standard planning reports and templates
used across Fashion Accessories & Home.
- Partner with planning & finance leadership for Ad Hoc
- Assist finance team with monthly report preparation &
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics,
statistics, finance or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role involving business,
sales or profit analysis.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple data sources.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate
business needs into reporting solutions; understands relevant
business area issues and implications.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with internal and external
customers in a partnership to achieve goals.
- Advanced Excel, Microsoft Access & SAP.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sorry, applications are not being accepted through
StyleCareers.com. Apply directly at our website using the link
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the