Style Mafia is looking for a passionate, professional and driven individual to lead our brand operations out of our Miami showroom. Experience in fashion operations (in-house brand or showroom) required. We are looking for a dedicated fashion enthusiast with an understanding of our brand concept, preferably with experience under a young designer label. Proficiency with an ERP system, wholesale cloud system, Adobe creative suite and excel required. Position is full-time with opportunities for growth. Must be willing to travel for tradeshows and shoots.
- Management of EPR system including inventory management, product entry, EDI creation, client management, customer service, invoicing, data entry and reports.
- Management of e-commerce business.
- Management of customer service for e-commerce working with fulfillment department.
- Leading content creation and marketing strategies for e-commerce and social media.
- Liason and outreach for influencers and brand partnerships.
- Assist showroom appointments seasonally in US & foreign showrooms.
- Create marketing and sales material for present collections and supporting sales team.
- Process orders and work with stock representative to see all units are allocated & invoiced.
- Ensure the highest possible customer service and follow through on orders and deliveries.
- Supporting the creative director with administration, correspondence, and phone calls and reporting of sales.
- Assist with the set up and disassembly of showroom collections.
- Assit with pre and post production of lookbook shoots and linesheet shoots, events and showrooms.
- Assisting the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries.
- Assisting sales with raising credit notes for returned faulty and SOR stock.
- Representative of the brand at all times demonstrating professionalism.
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business when necessary.
Skills & Attributes:
- Must have marketing/operations experience with a proven track record in women’s and/or men’s contemporary fashion accessories/ lifestyle products.
- Creative writing ability for product descriptions, press blurbs.
- Sound commercial knowledge of the fashion accessories and lifestyle market from a brand perspective.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload.
- Confident in dealing in retail, e-commerce operations, creative production, wholesale.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- Proficient in Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and a cloud wholesale system (Joor, NuOrder, Le New Black, etc.)
- Ability for frequent domestic & international travel.