We are JBCStyle, (http://www.jbcstyle.com); the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Seeking a Brand Marketing Director with a background in Beauty/Skin Care.
The Brand Director will be responsible for the development, planning and execution of the brand strategy and integrated activity plan, including but not limited to integrated marketing programs, commercial programs (promo strategy, training/education, events and activation, price strategy, etc.), demand planning/forecasting. You will be a strategic partner to global brand team with respect to brand and product roadmap, new product development and innovation.
The Brand Director will:
- Deliver the category and brand ambition and business.
- Deliver and support the brand strategy & business development with brand activation plans, including media, PR, retail experiences, digital and social media platforms and CRM activities.
- Ensure brand plans, deliverables, and timings are met by coordinating and working with Global Product Development team, Sales, and eCommerce teams.
- Be accountable for the planning execution of all components of the approved strategy and integrated brand plans.
- Work with Product team to determine overall support levels by product category (i.e., Skincare).
- Define and coordinate product launch strategy, brand calendars and initiatives from initial launch strategy through to pricing strategy, promotional and in-store execution through to post-launch follow up in order to achieve brand visibility, high sell through and substantial in-store ranking within the market.
- Provide guidance, in conjunction with Sales and Demand Planning, for existing and new products forecast with brand priorities and guidelines - maximizing efficiency and deliverables.
- Create Retailer and Retail Store specific programs and support strategies, as well as seasonal Field and Retailer presentations and Marketing Books.
- Spearhead creation and execution of all exclusive marketing programs unique to each retail account, such as special events, exclusive product launches, or exclusive marketing programs.
- Work with Creative, Visual Merchandising, and Commercial teams to create high-quality and flawless execution at point of sale.
- Liaise with GCB, Sales Operations, Finance, Regionals / Field, Retailers on a regular basis to ensure implementation of strongest possible programs.
- Liaise and direct interaction with GCB and support groups (Education, Merchandising, and Creative) to ensure most cost effective tools (products, samples, support elements) are created - both for new product programs and existing product program support.
- Analyze competitive data through NPD/Consumer Insights to determine overall impact of programs and generate ideas / needs for programs moving forward.
- Conduct various analysis i.e. sell through, profitability, etc. to assess the performance of each brand and activity and make any necessary recommendations for follow up action plan.
- Work with business partners to analyze impact of tests or changes in merchandising, event, media and program mix to determine effectiveness.
- Conduct competitive and market analysis on an ongoing basis and as required for special requests in collaboration with CMI team.
- BA/BS required
- Entrepreneurial, organized, brand leader with a strong sense of accountability.
- The ideal candidate must be prepared to get involved in all aspects of the business with a true "hands-on" approach.
- An energetic, natural communicator with strong ability to plan, present and implement integrated brand plans, brand ecosystems and innovative activation programs.
- This individual must have a strong sense of team spirit and be able to work with all other departments to ensure timely and efficient implementation of strategic and tactical plans.
- This role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organization as the business begins rapid growth.
Please send your resume as a word doc or PDF along with current salary requirements with Brand Marketing Director in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to visit us at http://www.JBCStyle.com.