As Brand Educator, you will report to the company Training
Manager and educate our national retail chain customers on
Company’s technologically innovative and patented ear piercing
system, as well as present sales training initiatives. You will
work directly with retail store management and associates
providing instruction on documented system procedures, policies
and techniques to provide a safe and successful ear piercing
• Coordinate, schedule and lead engaging, dynamic and hands-on
ear piercing and brand sales training sessions in retail
locations in the department store, accessory, mass merchant,
drug, beauty and jewelry markets.
• Communicate up-to-date policy, procedure and legislative
information to store associates and management.
• Coach new ear piercing operators with clear instruction,
patience and sensitivity.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any store or associate problem.
Solicit assistance and materials from management or other
company personnel, as needed.
• Document and report to management required store visit and/or
field and market information.
• Travel 3-4 days every week within an assigned territory with
the majority requiring overnight stays. Visit stores daily
for product/brand training as well as special projects and
general account servicing. Work in home office 1 day per
week for travel planning, special projects, customer follow-
• Coordinate schedule independently to achieve annual visit plan
• 3-5 years’ experience in sales, training, teaching, coaching
in the ear piercing, jewelry, cosmetics or medical markets
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and
organizational skills and an out-going personality are
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
The successful candidate will enjoy an exciting, challenging and
rewarding position. This company provides competitive
compensation, excellent benefits and a 401K match program.
Should this role not be of interest to you, we greatly appreciate