BOOK KEEPER - Women’s Contemporary
n:PHILANTHROPY FASHION IS A CONTEMPORARY COLLECTION OF NOT SO BASIC BASICS. PUSHING THE TREND OF COMFORT- CONSCIOUSNESS OUT OF ITS COMFORT ZONE, n:PHILANTHROPY GARMENTS STAND OUT WITH HAND DISTRESSING, DYNAMIC DECONSTRUCTION, AND CUTOUT DETAILING.
AT n:PHILANTHROPY WE PRIORITIZE GIVING A DAMN ABOUT SOMETHING, WHATEVER THAT MAY BE. FOR US, IT'S PEDIATRIC CANCER RESEARCH AND ANIMAL WELFARE, SO WE DONATE 10% OF NET PROCEEDS TO CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL LA, THE ASPCA, AND OTHER LOCAL ANIMAL CHARITIES.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of Full Circle ERP is a plus.
- Detailed Oriented. Organized and able to prioritize work load. Fast growing company capable of working in a demanding environment.
- Strong Time Management Skills necessary. Must communicate clearly and effectively.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please submit your resume for immediate review