BEDDING DESIGNER - DOE
Our client, a Leading Home Textile Company, is seeking a Bedding Designer to join their team at their headquarters in NYC! This is a 3-4 week opportunity with a 4-day work week (the company offers Summer Fridays!).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Designer to further his/her career with a leader in the home textile industry.
- Use business needs and brand expectations as a basis to develop designs from concept to final approval
- Build specification packages, presentations, and product renderings
- Communicate with internal teams and external vendors, agents, and brand partners to guide and direct the development process
- At least 1-2+ years of bedding and/or bath design experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Revit, and AutoCAD
Please submit resume and portfolio for consideration.