Large Design Company Specializing Accessories is seeking a Back-End Magento Web Developer 1.9 to join their IT Department. They will monitor the website, make code changes and updates, upload product and build new web pages and sections as needed.
- Understanding of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components
- Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates
- Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Extending Magento extensions
- Experience with jQuery and AJAX
-Minimum of 3 years Magento experience
-Competent with PHP object-oriented programming
-Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
-Familiarity with automated deployment strategies
-Solutions-oriented thinking (always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer)
-Aspiration for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
Great company, benefits and compensation.