ASSOCIATE, Retail Sales - Part Time (Joe's Jeans) - New York, NY
ASSOCIATE, Retail Sales - Part Time (Joe's Jeans)
• Consistently achieves and exceeds individual sales goals and
other key performance indicators (KPIs) as determined by the
• Supports the achievement of total store goals and KPIs as
determined by the company.
• Utilizes various selling techniques to drive sales, including
• Provides excellent customer service in accordance with company
standards and practices.
• Builds a consistently growing list of clients by creating
relationships with customers. Collects and retains names and
contact information in order to regularly communicate with
and engage with clients in accordance with company
• Develops a strong knowledge of company history and culture
along with brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle.
• Develops a strong knowledge of company products, including
sizing, denim fit, materials, construction, inventory level
and sales trends and effectively communicates such
information to customers in order to assist with sale
Operations & Presentation
• Complies with all company policies and procedures, including
but not limited to those found in the company Employee
Handbook and those communicated by management.
• Processes all POS transactions (sales, returns and exchanges)
quickly, accurately and efficiently and processes repair
requests in accordance with company process and policies.
• Ensures that sales floor always meets company standards with
regards to merchandising, visual presentation and
• Assists sales associates with floor recovery in accordance
with company standards
• Complies with company policy and procedure regarding
merchandise and store security in an effort to minimize Loss
• Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication,
attitude and teamwork with clients, peers and management team.
• Attends and participates in daily store meetings and chat-ins
along with all store meetings and training sessions.
• Is receptive to management feedback regarding performance and
quickly adjusts behavior and performance to meet expectations.
Skills and Requirements
• Proven track record of sales generation and customer service.
• High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of retail sales experience required.
• Bilingual in Mandarin
• Interest in fashion and trend awareness required.
• Strong communications skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including nights and weekends.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sorry, applications are not being accepted through
StyleCareers.com. Apply directly at our website using the link
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the