Vertical retailer is seeking Associate Merchandiser in NYC for their children’s division!
- Assists with the development of the assortments which align to overall department strategy, resulting in increased earnings.
- Partners with Design and Production on product strategies and requirements to ensure customer needs are met, AUC profitability and speed to market.
- Partners with Inventory Management on seasonal investment strategy by market to ensure big ideas and growth drivers are protected.
- Owner of creation and maintenance of assortment tool, season code, size model and time on offer at the style level and capture in the Omni PETE (assortment tool).
- Communicates seasonal strategies in a collaborative way to key cross functional team to ensure innovation and financial success as a focus.
- Responsible to re-cap business to determine successes and opportunities within the business.
- Accountable for the sample process which includes all aspects of Sample Management.
- Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations
- Facilitate sample requests from Business Partners.
- Gathers all samples no longer needed and uses appropriate forms for transferring out.
- Manages all shipping requests.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience in merchandising, kid’s or juniors experience a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to visit us at: http://jobs.jbcstyle.com