ASSOCIATE MANAGER - DOE
Our client, a Leading Wholesale Manufacturer, is seeking an Associate Manager to join their team in NYC!
In this role, you will be managing roughly $2-3 million in sales while also providing support to the Sales Manager as well as managing an Assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking for longevity in a position with room for growth within the company.
- Analyze selling reports and maintain and exceed sales plans
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing buyers
- Merchandise and present assortments during market week appointments
- Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
- At least 3-4+ years’ experience
- Prior experience managing big box retailers and large specialty chains
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Retail Math skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with PDQ’s, Floor Displays and Pallet Programs is a plus
- Excellent at multi-tasking and at balancing multiple projects
Please submit your resume for consideration.