ASSOCIATE, GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Work on a wide variety of bath and cosmetic products developed for kids and tweens. Must have an eye for design ideas and ability to incorporate into exciting package designs.
- Design of packaging and gift set components.
- Execute all projects from concept to completion, taking concepts from initial exploration through development and refinement, and delivering final production files.
- Coordinate projects in a team environment, working with Sales, Marketing, and Merchandising.
- Develop mock ups for packaging and 3D product as well as presentation boards.
Skills and Requirements
2 – 3 Years Licensed children’s product experience and/or experience in licensed consumer products.
- Experience in BEAUTY/FRAGRANCE/FASHION industry experience as a designer a plus.
- Passion for fashion and beauty design with impeccable production skills.
- Must be a highly detail-oriented and deadline-driven self-starter with a strong sense of priority and follow-through.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to handle multiple projects at once.
- Be competent at communicating ideas quickly with rough sketches (either hand drawn or computer generated) and have the ability to reshape your ideas as each line of products develops.
- Must have working knowledge of design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop & InDesign on a Macintosh platform.
- Understands all elements of design: illustration, page layout, color and typography. Able to design for full production.
- Be calendar and deadline sensitive.
- Have a solid and energetic work ethic.
- Have the ability to follow through without neglecting the details.
- Be able to shop a specific market and interpret trends.
GBG USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.