Associate Director, Marketing
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive development of Global Marketing Strategy and execution of 360 brand campaigns (ongoing/existing as well as finding new global opportunities)
- Define strategy for each campaign and lead cross-functional teams (all Marketing channels, Visual Merchandising and Merchandising) to support to ensure cohesive brand message across all customer touch points, both online + in-store
- Clearly articulate goal of each campaign (brand awareness, perception, traffic, sales, etc.)
- Manage Seasonal Planning Process to ensure brand conveys a focused, holistic message across marketing channels to the customer each season
- Align on business priorities with Senior Management + partner with each Business Unit to ensure delivery of business needs from marketing standpoint
- Identify key product pushes + their unique selling proposition, with Merchandising + Fashion Office
- Act as liaison between Business Units + Cross-Functional teams to develop a cohesive seasonal brief that supports business effectively.
- Act as key partner to Global Partners across North America, APAC, EMEA + LATAM markets, giving visibility + direction on global marketing strategy and supporting local needs
- Communicate closely with global partners leading up to + during the season so they are clear on global seasonal marketing strategy, inclusive of timing + 360 campaigns
- Partner with global partners on local strategy to amplify global seasonal campaign message
- Review Seasonal Marketing Plans submitted by Global Partners that outline all marketing activities planned, ensuring it fits with the overall global marketing plan
- Find untapped marketing opportunities to bring visibility to the brand in order to be contextually + culturally relevant as well as reach new customers
- Explore partnerships, international holidays, and cultural events as a way to bring visibility to the brand
- Partner with internal teams, such as Design, PR, Advertising, Social to explore new product ideas, contextually relevant campaigns + collaborations to bring newness to brand (ex. Fuji)
- Oversee marketing support for all product licensee categories, including Fragrance, Eyewear, Watches and Smartwatches.
- Ensure support across both Retail + Wholesale channels at a seasonal level as well as for any new product launches
- Manage any licensee local activations to ensure they are on brand + align with overall brand strategy
- Manage annual Global Brand Awareness Study
- Manage team of three, and aid in their development + growth
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V