ASSOCIATE CREATIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As an Associate Account Manager in the Creative department, you are responsible for managing global omni-channel projects from initiation through completion, working with project sponsors, company leaders and all stakeholders to clearly define project measure of success, requirements, deliverables, scope, resource needs, schedules and budget.
- Manage global, campaign and other company projects flawlessly from initiation thru completion working with project sponsors and stakeholders. Manage weekly project planning and approval meetings with project team members (plan, set-up, facilitate, document, recap, communicate).
- Closely interact and collaborate with global cross-functional teams (Marketing, Design, Sourcing, Merchandising, Planning, IT, Operations, etc.) to successfully manage projects. Generate status reports and communicate key information, next steps and assignments to business partners, both internal and external, for successful outcomes.
- Lead key global or company projects by identifying measurable business results that define success. Decide and communicate key milestones, including expectations and deliverables, to cross-functional team leaders and members. Facilitate change management thru trade-off analysis.
- Oversee, manage, and be responsible for multiple diverse and critical projects occurring at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage omni-channel projects thru their lifecycle, such as campaigns, advertising, websites, banner ads, emails, user-experience enhancements, video productions, etc.
- Assist with careful collection, analysis, coordination and communication of information in a timely manner to be used for key corporate meetings and business decisions. Retrieve key information from company databases, such as IPLM, Business Objects or Workhorse, and summarize information for decision-making. Provide critical information, status updates, and reporting to Lands’ End leadership.
- Be an administrator for a web-based global project management tool.
Successful candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management or operations process experience.
- Strong computer skills. Experienced with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and collaborative skills.
- High understanding of systems, processes, and data collection and reporting tools.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Works independently and is self-motivated.
- Understands the retail customer, business model, success metrics and processes.
- College degree in Business, Project Management, Finance or related field.