ASSOCIATE ACCOUNT MANAGER
As an Account Manager in the Creative department, you are responsible for the management of all photography and post-production related forecasts and payment of all related expenses. Your primary responsibility is payment of all invoices in a timely and accurate manner. You will work with Photo Producers to ensure they are within the project budget and that all applicable expenses are approved, accurate and accounted for. You will provide project summaries, analysis and reporting, as well as weekly and monthly forecast updates to leaders and global business partners. This role is responsible for overseeing, managing and reporting a $20M+ annual budget.
- Expense processing including individual invoices, Bank of America credit card statements and other expense reports. Invoices will be reviewed against original plan and allocated to the appropriate project and task, then submitted to accounting with all necessary documentation included. Contact vendors with any discrepancies or questions. Ensure all expenses are accounted for at the end of each project.
- Coordinate the total photography budget on a weekly basis, communicating with Photo Producers to ensure estimates are kept up to date. Call out to the Director any variances to the plan. Reconcile quarterly shoots to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Provide monthly forecast updates to the Finance department, including total shot lists and the current forecast for photography and post-production work. Explain changes in the forecast and work closely with partners to ensure dollars are allocated correctly.
- Closely interact and collaborate with global cross-functional teams (Finance, Accounting, and Catalog Production) to successfully manage all related expenses. Provide analysis of Creative Prep expenses to be used for business decisions.
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external business partners. Follow Lands’ End SOPs to expedite accurate expense payment and tracking.
- Complete other ad hoc duties, projects and reports (as needed) to ensure the best possible fiscal awareness for the Creative Marketing department and company.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Clear understanding of systems and procedures used in photography management
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Works independently and self-motivated to advance continual process improvement
- Accuracy and attention to detail, and, understanding of key financial metrics
- Strong computer skills. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- College degree in Business, Administration, PM, Finance or related field
Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).