• Maintain account relationships for major retail partners in collaboration with Account Executive
• Writing and completing internal production orders to begin 'go to market' process of bringing product to stores
• Analyze retailer sales to identify important trends to drive incremental sales and find opportunities in the market place.
• Manage customer communications and resolve issues in partnership with
Account Executive, Planning, Product Merchandising, and other key teams
• Research and create reports for management and team on a daily basis
• Understand and contribute to achieving internal goals and KPIs
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience in merchandising, textile & apparel management, and/or marketing & sales
• Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships and a demonstrated track record of teamwork
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical and workflow management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are critical for success.
• Highly skilled and practiced in both written and verbal communication and comfortable in presenting to both internal and external partner