- Maintain account relationships for major retail partners in collaboration with Account Executive
- Writing and completing internal production orders to begin 'go to market' process of bringing product to stores
- Analyze retailer sales to identify important trends to drive incremental sales and find opportunities in the market place.
- Manage customer communications and resolve issues in partnership with Account Executive, Planning, Product Merchandising, and other key teams
- Research and create reports for management and team on a daily basis
-Understand and contribute to achieving internal goals and KPIs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in merchandising, textile & apparel management, and/or marketing & sales
- Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships and a demonstrated track record of teamwork
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and workflow management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are critical for success.
- Highly skilled and practiced in both written and verbal communication and comfortable in presenting to both internal and external partner