Talk about value...T.J. Maxx is where you'll find it. T.J. Maxx offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions, women’s shoes, and lingerie, and emphasizes accessories and fine jewelry, at prices generally 20% - 60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day! Plus as part of The TJX Companies, Inc., you'll be part of the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. In addition to T.J. Maxx, our brands include Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the United States; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and Trade Secret in Australia. With nearly $31 billion in revenues in 2015, more than 3,600 stores, and approximately 216,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Assistant Store Manager – Texarkana, TX
4236 St Michael Dr.,
Texarkana, TX, 75503
* Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
* Develop creative plans to increase store sales
* Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
* Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
* Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
* Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
* Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
* Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
* Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
T.J. Maxx is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.