ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Marimekko is a Finnish lifestyle brand renowned for its original prints and colors. The company specializes in fashion, accessories and home.
Established in 1951, its unparalleled printed fabrics gave it a strong and unique identity. Marimekko products are sold in over 45 countries.
Marimekko is undergoing a dynamic phase of internationalization and is expanding its operations in all its main markets. In addition to Asia Pacific and Northern Europe, the USA continues to be a key focus for Marimekko.
We are looking for a professional with retail experience who is interested in design, fashion and home decor, to fill the position of Assistant Manager at our Flatiron location in New York City.
- The assistant retail manager’s main task is to work in partnership with the store manager is to generate profitable business operations by leading sales, customer relations and personnel according to Marimekkand corporate culture.
- Oversee retail sales and day-to-day management of the NYC FLAGSHIP STORE.
- Manage customer relations’ processes.
- Relay Marimekko’s corporate culture and values to all store’s staff.
- Implement action plan to increase sales;
- Follow-up, analyse and report store’s activities and performance to NYC Headquarter;
- Monitor KPIs with a view to drive sales and in the setting of weekly/monthly goals.
- Knowledge of the retail business and familiarity with the local market
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills,
- Proven sales and customer service skills, organizational skills and a positive attitude