Sierra Trading Post is an off-price Internet retailer of brand name outdoor gear, family apparel and footwear, sporting goods and home fashions. We offer consumers an ever-changing selection of merchandise, at great value. Based in Cheyenne, Wyoming, we launched our e-commerce site, SierraTradingPost.com, in 1998. As of October 31, 2015, we also operate 7 retail stores. Sierra Trading Post, is part of The TJX Companies, Inc. the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide.
18020 NW Evergreen Parkway
Hillsboro, OR 97006
* Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
* Develop creative plans to increase store sales
* Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
* Ensure every customer is provided with exceptional customer service
* Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of full and part-time Associates
* Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end and cash office
* Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
* Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
* Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
The TJX Companies, Inc. ranks No. 103 in the 2015 Fortune 500 listings. As of January 31, 2015, the Company had $29 billion in revenues, more than 3,300 stores in 7 countries, 3 e-commerce sites, and approximately 198,000 Associates. We operate T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods and Sierra Trading Post, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; Winners, HomeSense, and Marshalls (combined, TJX Canada) in Canada; T.K. Maxx in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Poland, and Austria, as well as HomeSense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K. (combined, TJX Europe); and Trade Secret in Australia.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.