ASSISTANT REPLENISHMENT PLANNER
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Assistant Replenishment Planner maintains the daily replenishment functions within all Brands for Hugo Boss DOS Stores and Shops in the USA and Canada. This Includes supporting the overall direction and performance of several merchandise categories within all basic categories for apparel, shoes and accessories. This role supports achieving company objectives as well as applying solutions to problems that will maximize business opportunities and reduce inventory liability.
- Work directly with Buyers, Planning and Wholesale to select and manage customized assortments of basic “never out of stock” product categories that will generate sales and meet customer demand.
- Drive replenishment item performance through the Collection Framework & Sales Operations Planning, Stock Order Placement and replenishment of key items.
- Perform effective analysis and in-season replenishment strategies to achieve sales, monitor inventory levels and in-stock rate of 97%.
- Compile, maintain, and distribute merchandise selling and inventory reports on NOS styles through BIS weekly.
- Analyze merchant reports weekly, and based on results, suggests ways to react to business needs.
- Maintain Key Item Planners.
- Monitor in-season customer requests.
- Proficient in all HB retail merchandising systems: SAP Retail, BIS, Allocation & Auto Replenishment.
- Support the Never Out of Stock Open-to-Buy and identify opportunities in order to meet financial goals.
- Partner with various resources to conduct daily responsibilities (i.e. AG, Buying, Planning, Wholesale, and Regional Managers, Distribution Center and Purchasing).
- Track and monitor NOS inbound shipment delivery dates.
- Responsible for outbound shipping topics, discontinued basic promotions & markdowns and buyback followup.
- Assist in the preparation of NOS product knowledge and stock books.
- Utilize SAP Retail | Auto Replenishment | Allocation Systems.
- Utilize BIS Analysis for Office for data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Merchandising
- 1-3 years retail experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, written and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, PC, and merchant systems operations
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Deadline focused
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com