Assist in managing the Planning Processes to meet volume, profit and inventory objectives
Work with Production in the placing of buys in tandem with Sales and customer demand. Review needs on a weekly/monthly cadence
Support adherence to the production development calendar.
Collaborate with cross functional teammates on key deliverables to mitigate risk and meet business goals
Interface with other areas of the business as needed to ensure proper support and coordination of planning and product issues.
Communicate issues to Manager and recommend action to ensure inventory and financial objectives are met.
Special projects as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced spreadsheet and presentation skills (Excel/PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and conceptual ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Retail or consumer products experience
- Project management/consulting experience a plus
- Must be able to act independently, multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Routine deadlines with seasonal variance in work volume
- May require travel
- Involves occasional exposure to requests and deadlines from persons other than immediate supervisor.