The Assistant Photography Manager is responsible supporting the
Photography Manager for all type of photography, including off-
figure ready to wear (RTW), table top, jewelry and slant sets.
This individual will assist in leading a team that may include
Stylists, Photographers and Digital Technicians. In addition to
being an active photographer, the incumbent assist in meeting
daily goals from a HBC quality standards perspective and from a
productivity perspective. They will be responsible for ensuring
all assigned items are uploaded to the proper destination for
the next step in the operation.
The studio is fast-paced environment with an average of 75-85
items per day per set for fashion and 45-50 items per day per
set for stills.
• Ability to photograph any item for the studio production.
• Composes shots based on style guides and art direction to meet
with our vision.
• Execute highest of standards by setting up lighting,
composition, color accuracy, and exposure for each shot.
• Displaying expert technical knowledge of camera hardware,
capturing software, studio lighting, and a strong eye for
• Provide supervision as well as mentoring, training,
development, and performance management of the photography
• Efficient workflow management, organization and communication.
• Preform daily quality control and address results with the
• Upload RAW image to proper destination
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in photography or related
• Knowledge of photographic techniques such as lighting &
• Expert knowledge in color correction
• Ability to work within deadlines, thinking creatively to
increase productivity and throughput.
• Results driven and a sense of urgency.
• Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment.
• 5+ years as a photographer in an E-commerce Photography
• Expert photographic abilities in all types of product photo
especially in fashion
• Previous management experience or tenure as Sr. photographer
• Pro knowledge with Capture One software and studio lighting
• Superior skills with Photoshop.
• Pro knowledge Operating experience of Mac OS.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to perform under
pressure and demonstrated leadership skills.
• Ability to set priorities, problem solve multi-task and meet
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
Online profiles are not being accepted for this company. Apply
directly using the link below.