ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER, Sportswear
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Assistant Merchandiser is responsible for successfully procuring and maintaining merchandise for the Outlet channel at the right inventory levels, price, quality, and availability in order to meet the consumer demand. Supports company objectives, as well as identify and apply solutions to problems that will reduce liability and maximize business opportunities that are in line with the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
- Support lead merchant in developing and maintaining assortments that supports the needs of the customer in Factory Outlet stores.
- Ensures consistent distribution of merchandise reporting, including daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal sales.
- Supports the process of selecting and building custom assortments based on product offering, budget, seasonality, price and customer demand that is accordance with merchandise trends and business analysis.
- Drives results in merchandising, and allocation through company seasonal strategies for main, key and basic merchandise product categories.
- Communicates with stores and regional managers on a regular basis to ensure product is effectively placed.
- Ensures effective inventory management from various channels within the company i.e. A|B Pool, and channel returns.
- Maintain monthly OTB process with inventory investments that maximize productivity with pre-season analysis, initial buy, risk buy, replenishment and various additional strategies to ensure merchandise remains competitive
- Manage the completion of all aspects of AG order placement and management/purchasing functions.
- Suggest, Initiate and fully execute all promotional price changes, and bi-weekly markdowns to stores and upper management in alignment with hitting financial targets.
- Communicate to management weekly, performance indicators such as sell thru%, product inventory levels markdown rate, and margin contribution to plan.
- Partner with various resources to conduct daily responsibilities (i.e. Wholesale, Regional Managers, Visual Merchandisers, and the Marketing Team).
- Utilizes SAP Retail | BIS | AO Reporting for net sales & inventory based business analysis requirements.
- Manages RMP Merchandise Planning & Retail Assortment Planning System w/Store Cluster + Capacity logic.
- Utilizes Open-To-Buy Tool from AG Global Replenishment for Total Inventory Transparency.
- BS College Degree In Business | Merchandising or related experience
- Minimum 3+ years of Buying and/or Planning experience
- Excellent organizational, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & PC operations
- Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented
- Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Strong work ethics
- Travel 15%
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
We look forward to your online application at jobs.hugoboss.com