Crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade & Company. From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, our exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm. We call it living colorfully.
Kate Spade & Company has more than 450 specialty and outlet shops in 47 countries around the world. Our colorful products are sold worldwide, in every time zone and on every continent. Whether in San Francisco, Sao Paulo or Shanghai, our shops are always warm and inviting.
Welcome to Kate Spade & Company.
- Create and maintain the spade linesheets
- Assist manager in creating global (multi channel) line architecture based on both market and business trends
- Liaise with all cross-functional partners to execute seasonal assortments from concept to creation
- Working in collaboration with the Merchandiser, partner with design and production departments to maintain seasonal line plan from inception to market
- Analyze global sales, feedback, and historical data on weekly/monthly/seasonal basis to help better assort for future seasons
- Participate in development mile stone meeting preparation, including sketch reviews, line pricing, line architectures, design reviews, margin reviews, and internal market presentations
- Manage market preparation from sample check-in, organization, and showroom set-up for all product lines
- Analyze hindsight data to better understand channel specific needs and opportunities
- Analyze competitive landscape, identifying trends and staying on top of newness in market; utilize findings to identify holes in the current business and opportunities for future growth
- Oversee markdowns for respective areas of business
- Act as the departmental liaison for special projects including collaborations
- Manage all PLM data entry for respective categories
- Manage creative requests, style name requests, marketing special projects, packaging and hangtags
- Manage communication with all channels concerning market, style adds/changes, etc.
- Maintain product knowledge log for every season as well as partnering with L&D for store team information
- Accumulate and manage market sample order process.
- Manage seasonal design board and update as development progresses.
- Liaise with Legal and Creative on the naming process
- Help maintain Global Alignment Visual Tool
Kate Spade & Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran