ASSISTANT MANAGER, WOMEN'S - POLO FLAGSHIP
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four
categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more
than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and distinctive image
consistently developed across an expanding number of product,
brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to achieving
our business objectives and our overall success. We offer exciting
career opportunities and are always searching for the most talented
people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope: The Assistant Manager of Sales & Service
represents the face of the Polo brand ensuring that best in class
for employees and customers are met and that all business objectives
are exceeded, generating meaningful revenue and positive operating
profit for the store.
• Foster an inspiring team environment that empowers people to
their full potential and others to emerge as leaders.
• Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results through proven
behaviors and strategies and provide immediate "in the moment"
feedback to all employees, through active floor presence and
engagement with the customers and team members.
• Ensure all customer service standards are consistently
• Analyze power hours, traffic, and dwell times to maximize zone
coverage based on the needs of the business throughout the
• Partner with General Manager on sales performance in assigned
ensuring sales, margin and KPI goals are met.
• Ensure proper zone coverage by reviewing optimized schedule and
partnering with direct reports to provide an optimal customer
• Ensure consistent presentation standards and dress standards
through partnership, planning and execution.
• Facilitate replenishment and product presentation is carried
meets standards by providing clear direction to Supervisors &
• Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the
establishment and implementation of both new and existing loss
• Assist with the recruitment, selection, supervision, and
of store staff to maximize sales and profit performance.
• Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results including
succession planning for current and future positions.
• Assist in the on-boarding and training of new hires.
• Provide consistent feedback and analysis to the General Manager
District/Regional Director on product for the buyers and
identify items and merchandise classifications of high sales and
• 3-5 years of retail management experiences with at least 1- 3
in high volume and or multi-unit environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Inspire, cultivate and demonstrate a genuine passion for the Polo
• Strong planning and organization/time management skills and
for deadlines and attention to detail.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the competitive retail market place.
• Must be able to establish and maintain positive working
• Ability to think strategically and apply necessary analytical
to drive business results.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the