ASSISTANT MANAGER, WOMEN'S - POLO 5TH AVE
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren’s reputation and
distinctive image have been consistently developed across an
expanding number of product, brands and international markets.
We believe wholeheartedly that people hold the key to
achieving our business objectives and our overall success. We
offer exciting career opportunities and are always searching
for the most talented people to join our team.
Purpose and Scope: The Assistant Manager of Sales & Service
represents the face of the Polo brand ensuring that best in
class service for employees and customers are met and that all
business objectives are exceeded, generating meaningful
revenue and positive operating profit for the store.
• Foster an inspiring team environment that empowers people to
realize their full potential and others to emerge as
• Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results through
proven behaviors and strategies and provide immediate "in
the moment" feedback to all employees, through active floor
presence and engagement with the customers and team
• Ensure all customer service standards are consistently
• Analyze power hours, traffic, and dwell times to maximize
zone coverage based on the needs of the business throughout
• Partner with General Manager on sales performance in
assigned store; ensuring sales, margin and KPI goals are
• Ensure proper zone coverage by reviewing optimized schedule
and partnering with direct reports to provide an optimal
• Ensure consistent presentation standards and dress standards
are met through partnership, planning and execution.
• Facilitate replenishment and product presentation is carried
out and meets standards by providing clear direction to
Supervisors & Associates.
• Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the
establishment and implementation of both new and existing
loss prevention procedures.
• Assist with the recruitment, selection, supervision, and
development of store staff to maximize sales and profit
• Coach and mentor staff to achieve optimal results including
succession planning for current and future positions.
• Assist in the on-boarding and training of new hires.
• Provide consistent feedback and analysis to the General
Manager and District/Regional Director on product for the
buyers and planners to identify items and merchandise
classifications of high sales and profit potential.
• 3-5 years of retail management experiences with at least 1-
3 years in high volume and or multi-unit environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Inspire, cultivate and demonstrate a genuine passion for the
• Strong planning and organization/time management skills and
priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the competitive retail market
• Must be able to establish and maintain positive working
relationships and environment.
• Ability to think strategically and apply necessary
analytical skills to drive business results.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the