Purpose and Scope: Ensures a consistently memorable customer
shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and
positive operating profit for their store.
- Trains specialty store staff by reviewing and revising
orientation to specialty products and sales training
materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job
results and learning needs with retail store manager;
developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering
information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions;
obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment
transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and
categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating
customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine
inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing .
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialty store General Manager experience with sales volume
of $8 million and experience in fashion clothing a plus.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the
management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in merchandising.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company