Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and
distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories:
apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40
years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive image have been
consistently developed across an expanding number of products,
brands and international markets.
Ralph Lauren uses the latest technology to help initiate our
recruitment process. The first step in our process is a digital
interview. A digital interview is an interview conducted using
your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set
interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a
recruiter or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would
an in-person interview.
Purpose and Scope: Ensures a consistently memorable customer
shopping experience while generating meaningful revenue and
positive operating profit for their store.
- Trains specialty store staff by reviewing and revising
orientation to specialty products and sales training
materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job
results and learning needs with retail store manager;
developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering
information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions;
obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment
transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and
categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating
customer complaints and service suggestions.
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine
inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing .
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Specialty store General Manager experience with sales volume
of $8 million and experience in fashion clothing a plus.
- Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the
management and development of staff.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in merchandising.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company