• Handles all license submissions from concept to licensor
required production samples for Hosiery Group.
• Maintains all updates, communications and final approvals
for all stages in PLM (product lifecycle management) system
• Handles all daily communications with licensors and internal
team regarding ALL stages of submissions
• Works to ensure all applicable samples are received for all
• Make sure that all packaging is submitted, updated, and
maintained properly in PLM.
• Manages workload based on order of priority-sold in to
retail, buyer interest etc.
• Runs weekly reports in PLM on all outstanding concepts
Skills and Requirements
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
• 1-3 years of experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft office
• Strong systems experience (PLM, SAP preferred)
• Excellent organizational, communication and analytical
• Ability to multi-task
• Previous Product Development or Production experience
• Previous exposure to a licensed business is preferred.