ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER - RALPH LAUREN, MADISON AVENUE, WOMEN'S
Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For more than 40 years, Polo’s reputation and distinctive
image have been consistently developed across an expanding
number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope: Ensures a consistently memorable customer
shopping experience in the Men's Mansion while generating
meaningful revenue and positive operating profit for their
• Responsible for sales and profit performance in assigned
store. Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and
for the establishment and implementation of both new and
existing loss prevention procedures.
• Work with Senior Management to establish and achieve sales
and margin goals, develop operating budgets and monitor
• Work with Buyers and Planners to identify items and
merchandise classifications of high sales and profit
potential. Partner with Visual Presentation team in regard
to merchandise presentation.
• Responsible for recruitment, selection, training and
supervision of staff to maximize sales and profit
• Directs the execution of Ralph Lauren's promotional
strategies and programs, assuring that they support Ralph
Lauren's sales, marketing, and profit objectives. Regularly
visits relevant competition to maintain an awareness of
store performance issues and market trends.
• College Degree or equivalent experience.
• 5 years of Retail Management experience with at least 1 year
in a high volume and/or multi-unit environment.
• Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the
management and development of staff.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
• Enthusiasm and ability to build and maintain an environment
which projects a high level of taste and sophistication
consistent with RL’s lifestyle philosophy.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the