ASSISTANT E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISER
JBCStyle (http://www.jbcstyle.com) is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries. With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Contemporary brand is seeking an Assistant E-Commerce Merchandiser in NYC!
- Responsible for site and content merchandise management in partnership with buyer; review the site relative to new deliveries, product stories and product performance
- Understand site navigation, traffic patterns and search words to help improve customer journey and improve conversion and sell thru
- Measure and monitor effectiveness, and communicate how the content and product strategy is contributing to business goals
- Responsible for regular quality assurance of the site to ensure accuracy of copy, pricing, and images
- Develop and manage merchandising calendar in conjunction with e-commerce marketing calendar
- Monitor site for bugs and partner with User Experience Coordinator to resolve site content and product related issues
- Shop competitor's site to identify trends and opportunities
- 2-3 years of related experience in Ecommerce
- Passionate about fashion and Retail; in particular Multi Channel
- Bachelor's Degree in fashion merchandising, fashion marketing, or business administration preferred
Please send your resume as a word doc or PDF along with current salary requirements and Assistant E-Commerce Merchandiser in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to visit us at: http://jobs.jbcstyle.com