Assistant Designer - Women's Tops
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Aquent will be exhibiting at the StyleCareers.com Fall Fashion Career Fair in New York.
Face-to-face interviews will be held on Thursday, October 26th, 2017 at Penn Plaza Pavilion from 2pm to 7pm. Visit http://stylecareers.com/career-fair for more details.
Assistant Designer, Women’s Tops
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: Through December 31 (with opportunity to extend)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Pay Rate: $25/hour
** A Fortune 500 Fashion Company is looking for an Assistant Designer for their Women’s Tops team with PLM experience **
- Assist the tops design team on all design related product
- Prepare sketches of ideas, detailed drawings, illustrations, artwork, paints and brushes, or computer-aided design equipment
- Modify and refine designs, using working models, to conform with customer specifications, production limitations, or changes in design trends
- Coordinate the look and function of product lines
- Confer with engineering, marketing, production, or sales departments, or with customers, to establish and evaluate design concepts for manufactured products
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
- 1-2 years of experience in women’s design
- PLM experience required
- Experience sketching by hand and using Illustrator
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and problem solving ability
- Basic knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production
- Experience with Adobe imaging software (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images