Assist the T Tahari Design team in the design process, creation and development women’s soft pieces and hard pieces.
Position also follows through on all of the production of these products with supervision; working very closely with tech design and production and communicates extensively with the overseas factories to ensure all of these areas are being executed properly and promptly.
- Helps to research and sketch
- Creates design boards and swatch work for new concepts with designer’s direction
- Manage pattern hand-offs to our domestic sample room factories
- Daily communication with factories
- Knowledge of pattern making and construction
- Assigns body numbers, scans sketches and puts into BMS system
- Keeps all trims and trim boards organized
- Update all development sketches with accurate swatches and information
- Keeps fabric book maintained-works closely with product development in execution of tech package
- Sends out tech packs for swatch work to the factory and communicates with them
Required Experience and Qualifications: