ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT MANAGER, HOME, RALPH LAUREN, MADISON AVENUE
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design,
marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in
four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
For over 45 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive
image have been consistently developed across an expanding
number of products, brands and international markets.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
– The Assistant Department Manager will ensure a consistently
memorable customer shopping experience for the department,
while generating meaningful revenue and positive operating
profit for the store.
• Responsible for sales and profit performance in store.
• Responsible for achieving store shrinkage goals and for the
establishment and implementation of both new and existing
loss prevention procedures.
• Works with the General Manager to establish and achieve
sales and margin goals, develop operating budgets and
monitor performance. Partner with Visual Presentation team
in regard to merchandise presentation.
• Responsible for training and supervision of store staff to
maximize sales and profit performance.
• Directs the execution of Ralph Lauren's promotional
strategies and programs, assuring that they support Ralph
Lauren's Retail sales, marketing, and profit objectives.
• Regularly visits relevant competition to maintain an
awareness of store performance issues and market trends.
• College Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 years of Retail Management experience.
• Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the
management and development of staff.
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic
career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company
Apply directly at our website using the APPLY DIRECTLY image
below. Please be sure to select www.StyleCareers.com as the