Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generate weekly selling reports and business analysis to track selling, identify key trends, maximize opportunities and minimize liabilities to achieve continued growth and profitability of the lifestyle business.
- Responsible for maintaining assortment sheets, asset lists, attributing files, pricing/conversion files, processing markdowns and reconciling on order.
- Track timely shipment of FGPO and store receipts/on order with production and warehouse. Work with customer service to ensure bulks are input and orders are shipped on a timely basis.
- Run analysis and prepare weekly & monthly selling recaps in order to identify opportunities in the assortment. Share insight based on reviewing analysis in order to grow and impact business.
- Partner with team to run analysis and prepare seasonal selling hind sights in order to help identify opportunities in the assortment. Attend and actively participate in market appointments.
- Run seasonal competitive analysis in order to identify trends and opportunities in assortment, merchandising and marketing
- Communicate and partner with retail team, planning/allocation, stores, visual/site merchandising and retail partners domestically and internationally to ensure proper execution of all merchandising strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years relevant work experience
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel Skills
- Understanding of Retail Math and KPIs
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Fashion sense and know-how.
- Energetic with can-do attitude and ability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V